Friday, August 14, 2009

:O NO WAY!

It's been a month or two since my last post?!? YIKES! I gotta get busy...

Anyway, I thought I'd post a link to an AMAZING game I found. AudioSurf. It's $10, and worth every cent.

http://www.audio-surf.com/

This program is a "puzzle racer" that uses your music to construct a track that you play on. New way to enjoy your music. I must say, I've had less fun with a higher price before... Many times. It's cool what different music does. I've got a track called "Falling Down" It makes a steep slope downwards. "Turf's up"? It makes what looks like an earthquake. It's pretty cool.

The demo is free, but only allows you 4 songs. And yes, you use ANY MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER. WMA, MP3, OGG, and directly from the CD. It's great.

4 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

I WANT TO PLAY IT ON NUMA NUMA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unknown said...

Numa Numa? Attmpting to record it now... Um, forward, back ward, Gopher, Whale, original, or remixed version? :P

Unknown said...

This is the freestyle, AKA you just ride and watch, so not as fun but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBznZfTlkHQ

Hannah Leigh said...

That's cool! It looks really neat. =D

In Christ,
~Miss Rose