Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've been tagged? Ooka.

Your perspective on each month of summer is this-

June- CONFRENCE: The month I look forward to, wehn I get to go to Bluefield and be with ALL my friends.

July- Red, White, and blue, but not the way your thinking. And fireworks.

August- "Summers over? ALREADY?!? Aww man...."

And that little part of September we forget is summer - "YEAH! FALL! W00T!"

Favorite thing about summer - CONFRENCE.

Most memorable day this summer - June 23-27

My favorite food in summertime is - Watermelon

And a few things you want to do this summer - Get together with my friends and have fun. Rock out with those who have instruments that will go together. Go swimming.

And boy, was I a few days late in this.

Now what?

6 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

Don't worry about being late with it, I'm just glad you did it! :)

Hannah Leigh said...

Love it. :D

See you at Conference!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

btw Rebekah (as in my little sister) saw a picture of you today and wondered if you would be at Con. I told her yes, and you know what she says?
"I want him to dance with me! Barn Dance!"

:D I thought it was cute. :)

Chap in the fedora said...

........post........
(don't worry, I know you're busy. :D)

-Han

Chap in the fedora said...

oops...as nate...sorry....

oh well, you know who i am!

Unknown said...

Posted... :P

Sarah said...

Awww.... I did not get to go to the conference this year!! My great-grandaddy died, the night before. we almost got to go... So, I will have to go next year! :D


Sarah