Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will update more later....

But, thought I'd upload some of my hybrid Fractals. Some would say I cheated, but I disagree. It's still pure fractal, although mirrored and inverted and such... Anyway... ENJOY!


I call this one Parallelw. I love the kinda inverse flame, where the white was replaced by black...



And this I made for my mothers Laptop's wallpaper. So please don't take it. I just want to show it... :D Same general effect, although the colors and layering are different. More when I get around to it!


2 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

Wow...these ones are...really nice. I can't decide which one I like best, the first or the second. They're both really cool.

Unknown said...

It's amazing what a color changing mirror can do. Now, what would be really fun would be use these in a 3d setting in Blender... INSPIRATION! :P

Thanks. I'm gonna keep trying to come up with alternate fractal stuff...