Monday, May 4, 2009

What to post...

Life has been busy. So what do I post about? Well, I'll probably post my first post about RL (Real Life)

Life as a growing boy can be hard, especially on the knees. And recently my mom has been taking a lot of walks... and making me come too. Sometimes I wonder if' I'm the only person with growth pains.... Maybe I need to stop eating an entire pizza worth of food for dinner... Hmm... (I actually eat this much last night. 2 half pizza's and quite a bit of pasta.)

Life as an aspiring geek can be lonely. Hiding in my own world of code, green on black, wishing I had something to do with people. Being home schooled can put a little crutch on having RL friends.

But, I keep plodding on. Enjoying what I can. Now, where's that code book....

*Leaves to rejoin his miniture fantasy.*

7 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

So true, so true.

Unknown said...

Yup.... But It's my life. And I enjoy it as much as I can.

Hannah Leigh said...

I'm home schooled and have probably close to a hundred friends. Maybe more. You're one of them, and as you said over chat, I have a "rl". If you don't want to talk, that's fine, if you do, I'm ready and willing whenever you want.

Have you every TRIED leaving your geek world and MAKING friends? You know........*just had an idea*........Conference is a really good place to make friends....especially at the barn dance. :D lol


In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Unknown said...

...

I have friends, but they are all cyber friends. I meet them in person only 3 or 4 times a year. There is no one my age at my church, and the only guy who is close enough acts about 5 years younger...

BARN DANCE... ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A CORONARY?!?

Unknown said...

And no, I NEVER want to leave my geek world. I'm safe, and I'm warm, and I'm happy here....

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Soo totally with you Broda!!! GEEK WORLD ROCKS!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... Except for the lack of RL friends... I'd love to play paintball more. And go bowling with the gangstas, but I'm to geeky...