Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a morning....

A possum wandered into our yard and picked a fight with the wrong folks..... Our dogs had been left out to use the bathroom in the backyard, and this stupid thing decided to come in. I was awoken by the din of my father and brother trying to get the dogs to listen to them, let alone obey them. After the longest time of yelling and snarling, the score was...

DOGS: 1
POSSUM: 1/2

What and exciting morning eh? I wanna go back to bed.... AND THE DOG BARKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Pooor you.....poooooor poor you...:)
We had a opossum come up...wait, no, two of them come up on our back deck to eat cat food. You should've SEEN my cat Jinx watching those rascals...
she was fit to kill.

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Unknown said...

well, I think Berta did kill. Mom says she got her ears pierced... but it was more than that....

Hannah Leigh said...

lol :)

In Christ,
~Miss Rose