Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Next Doctor

This is the title of the 2008 Doctor Who Christmas special. In it we loose David Tennant. :(( we will be getting a new doctor, the actor of which will be David Morrisey. I can only hope he's good, ut we will see come Boxing day...

"Mr Saxon: No. No. That wasn't funny. You see, I'm not making myself very clear. Funny is like this. [exaggerates a grin.] Not funny is like this. [exaggerates a frown.] And right now, I'm not like [grins again.], I'm like [frowns again.], because you are traitors. Yes, you are! As soon as you saw the votes swinging my way, you abandoned your parties and jumped on the Saxon bandwagon. So, this is your reward.
[Saxon dons gas mask.]
Albert
: Excuse me, Prime Minister, but do you mind my asking, what is that?
Mr Saxon
: [muffled.] It's a gas mask.
Albert
: I beg your pardon?
Mr Saxon
: [lifting gas mask up.] It's a gas mask. [smiles pleasantly, chuckles and replaces it on his face.]
Albert
: Yes, but why are you wearing it?
Mr Saxon
: [muffled.] Well, because of the gas.
Albert
: I'm sorry?
Mr Saxon
: [lifts it again.] Because of the gas. [replaces it again.]
Albert
: What gas?!?
Mr Saxon
: [leans back.] [muffled.] This gas.
[Speakers pop-up and release gas into the room.]

Albert
: [spluttering.] You're insane!!
[Saxon grins and gives a double thumbs up]"

No comments: