Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's ON!

A friend of mine (Whose blog you can visit here: http://rihannsufan.blogspot.com) Posted some pics that I kinda showed him how to make. And now, WAR OF THE FRACTAL FLAMES!!!

My Signature/Banner Fractal. Ain't it shiny? :P

Another one I've thought of using. It kinda has the S_F thing going for me.

Icy Blue tones. Ahhh....

Somewhat has a Radio-active sign thing. The acid green helps that...

BOOM! Anything else need said? Nah, we're good.


Ooka, Now that I have started the fire, I wonder if my ene-AHEM, friend will continue.

Sir_Furious

3 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Oh yeah man, IT'S ON!!!! (totally friendly of course, right?) *Grabs gun.* Right? xD

Argentia Krystofel said...

Wow...you're...really good. O.O Really, you are! They look so professional, and if I may say, very pretty. :P

Unknown said...

@ Argentia: Thanks! It's just a matter of controling it's mutation rates and keeping trait you like. I'll show you sometime. Well, maybe...

@ Cyllerion: Totally friendly. *Grabs a phaser.* And, justa little advice. Never bring a gun to a phaser fight.

*Random computerized voice says:*

Ownification process has commenced.